Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday the 17th





Talk about a creative title. I wanted to make sure to write and to include the photo of the quilt that was created following 9/11. I was impressed not just by the workmanship but also about the statement it had to make about who we ideally are as Americans. I have been recovering from our 125th anniversary which went extremely well. The reason it went so well was all those who were behind the scenes planning this event for the past two years. Without those who were responsible I am certain it would not have been as impressive as it was. Our Bishop preached and we celebrated with a catered meal and entertainment. I will include some of the special quilts and stained glass that was an important gifts we received. I will do so at another blog entry.
The dedication especially as the time drew near was outstanding. So for those who read this and who participated mucho gracious, merci beaucoup, and thank you. If you see the people who helped bring this together take some time and let them know how much you appreciated the work that they did.

No comments: