Thursday, May 14, 2009

I have been absent from writing for the past week. I have been concerned about my daughter-in-law's health. Also it has been a busy time planning for worship, workshops for this weekend and for Monday. It seems that I have forgotten to take time to center myself. So tonight prior to the workshop I am spending time reflecting and praying and writing.
Part of the workshop will be dealing with Christian small group leaders. It is ironic that part of the workshop deals with living one's spiritual discipline and being held accountable to doing so. I know that I need to take the time and not allow excuses or other activities to interfere with this time. So no TV and I will be signing off on this rambling.
I hope to spend time tomorrow reflecting on my continued thoughts on families and relationships.

No comments: