Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just a short note. Tomorrow I will begin to focus on Sunday and my sermon. I have been so caught up in this sermon series that is forming in my thoughts and dreams dealing with families and ways that we can build relationships and strengthen our spiritual lives as well. I have posted on facebook about getting some info about the challenges that families face today. I have already received some excellent thoughts. I will be asking church members this Sunday and next to do the same.

For those who read this, if you want to post a comment I would look forward to your input. I will also be posting the sermon notes after the sermon is completed here with a tie-in on facebook. We may be looking at some future time doing a podcast but right now lack the equipment and experts to do so. Stay tuned. We may post to our conference web site.

I believe that this can be an important time for us to reflect on the importance of families. And what better time to begin to bring this up than on Mother's Day this Sunday.

I hope that this day and this weekend is a special one especially for all women who have been important in our lives. take a moment to remember them and not just one day but appreciate them everyday.

No comments: