Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another tuesday time

Sometimes I am amazed as to how fast time goes by. It seems that Annual Conference in Lincoln was just yesterday. There is something about going and being on the go 12-13 hours each day and then coming back to Springfield days trying to prepare for services for Sunday is plain exhausting.
but what a Sunday it was. We had special music by C.T. and Carmen Thongklin. They were so great that it brought tears to my eyes. I was preaching on the anointing of David as King. The focus was on the verse that states that the Lord does not see as man sees. For man judges by outward appearances but the Lord sees what is in the heart. The reflection was what would God see in our hearts?
So I am in the process of trying to catch up with my sleeping and getting back on track with my eating choices. Eating out does not do well especially with the lack of sleep for either my blood sugar and weight. I did try to walk at least 2 miles each day of conference.
Now I am preparing for this Sunday about David and Goliath. The focus is on the many Goliaths that we have in our lives. Also Wednesday will continue to reflect on verse 2 of the 23rd Psalm.
Also this week I will be spending time with both of my children and their spouses and all of my grand kids. Talk about a fun time but one where little rest will happen.

No comments: