Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday

Talk about a busy weekend. I had an outdoor wedding Saturday and spent two nights in Nebraska City. With the Nebraska weather being what it is, there was a lot of concern about whether or not the rain would cooperate with us. It did though it was warm and humid. The wedding went well and my prayers are with David and Lyndsey.

Sunday was also iffy with the weather. I left Nebraska City at 4am and drove in rain and fog. First time that I ever experienced heavy fog during a rain storm. Made for some exciting driving. Certainly was awake throughout.

I preached on John 3:16. Summarizing God loves, God gives, We believe, We live. The focus is on what God has done for us and if we are willing to believe and accept God's gift then we can live now and eternally. I hope to have some new pictures of my grand daughter Makenzie and of the wedding. Tuesday I am off to Annual Conference. If I have time I will give an account of each day.

No comments: